Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TF1
For users that are not so careful with their mobile devices like smartphones, cell phones, digital cameras, tablets and similar there is a solution. They can buy a pretty good rugged camera that will withstand pretty much anything that would hurt a standard device.
Compared to the standard device these rugged cams are little bit more expensive and usually are not deliver the quality of the images and video recordings that we have from other devices. For a strength there is a price.
The Cyber-Shot DSC-TF1 is a pretty basic 16-megapixel point-n-shoot under it’s tough skin, offering a 4x zoom lens, 720p HD video recording, Intelligent Auto, etc.
On the outside, you have a rugged shell that can withstand being underwater up to 33 feet, frozen down to 14 degrees F, or dropped down from up to 5 feet. This allows you to keep this camera with you no matter what life may bring your way, and it’s also quite affordable at about $199 USD.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TF1 features:
- Compact and durable exterior
- Waterproof down to 33ft/10m
- Shockproof up to a 5 foot drop
- Freezeproof down to 14° F
- 16.1-megapixel Super HAD CCD image sensor
- 4x optical zoom lens
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- Intelligent Auto mode
- 2.7-inch LCD
- Intelligent Sweep Panorama mode
- Card slot accepts microSD/SDHC and Memory Stick Micro cards
Available in Black, Blue, and Red, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TF1 will start shipping later this month for $199.99 USD. With a pretty nice features and the quality that is improving and is coming to the level of the standard point and shoot digital camera devices. Many users will be quite satisfied with the possibilities that this device brings.
Users search for:
- spek dan harha samsung kamera digital
- kelemahan kamera sony dsc tf1